Lief Labs

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nick M. Nick M. 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jonathan Bechtel
    Jonathan Bechtel
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Just a heads up —

I’m in LA right now, visited this manufacturing facility and was very impressed with their operations. They handle their raw materials very well and have bifurcated manufacturing protocols, meaning they have machines dedicated to larger orders, and machines dedicated for smaller ones, so it’s easy for them to handle a decent quantity of both.

They’re listed on the suppliers page here: http://www.healthkismet.com/formula-analyzer/suppliers/

They’re worth checking out.

Owner of Health Kismet . Open to answering any and all questions.
    Profile photo of Jay Thomas
    Jay Thomas
    Participant

Nice! Thanks for this.

How do you feel about them compared to some of the other manufacturers mentioned here? I know it sounds like Axiom isn’t worth going with but what about CGMP? I tried calling them a few times but it was a comedy of errors and didn’t seem professional at all.

Profile photo of Paul Brynoff
    Paul Brynoff
    Participant

So far I’m finding it next to impossible to tell one manufacturer from the other.

They all use the exact same phrases to describe their services, and the way they differentiate themselves is with a number of pictures they scroll across the bottom of their websites, but I’m not clear on what level of credibility I should give this, if anything at all.

Many of them advertise that they make their products in the USA………am I supposed to be impressed by that? Is the default for most manufacturers to secretly make it in the slums of Malaysia and ship it over here in iron barrels? That sounds like a very low bar to be above.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Paul Brynoff Paul Brynoff.
    Profile photo of Jonathan Bechtel
    Jonathan Bechtel
    Keymaster

So far I’m finding it next to impossible to tell one manufacturer from the other.

They all use the exact same phrases to describe their services, and the way they differentiate themselves is with a number of pictures they scroll across the bottom of their websites, but I’m not clear on what level of credibility I should give this, if anything at all.

Many of them advertise that they make their products in the USA………am I supposed to be impressed by that? Is the default for most manufacturers to secretly make it in the slums of Malaysia and ship it over here in iron barrels? That sounds like a very low bar to be above.

Hi Paul.

You’re basically right that the supplement industry isn’t commoditized like most other industries we’re used to dealing with, so it’s bit a of a thicket of information that’s hard to disentangle. Unfortunately I don’t think there’s a good way around this, and is one more reason why you should keep reading this forum :P

Owner of Health Kismet . Open to answering any and all questions.
    Profile photo of Nick M.
    Nick M.
    Participant

If anybody out there is reading this please steer clear of Lief Labs. They also call themselves Lief Organics. These people are the most unprofessional, unorganized, bunch of liars. They are crooks who do a horrible job in every aspect of the manufacturing process. If you want to pay thousands of dollars and get a sub-par product, choose Lief!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.