Looking for a private label company…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nick M. Nick M. 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Zack C
    Zack C
    Participant

Hey all,

I’m brand new to this forum, and the supplement industry in general. I’m looking to start a very small online business selling a few products at first (mood, energy, sleep etc…), and I have a very limited budget. I read Jonathan’s blog article on private labeling, and I know that is the direction I want to go…. However the links he provided are not working out very well for me….

The first one only wants to sell to doctors….fine.

The next one, reliance vitamins was my favorite, but it seems to be very hard to get ahold of them.

The NOW page was very confusing…couldn’t find pricing, or even how to place an order, so I don’t think I’ll go with them.

I tried googling private label supplement manufacturers, and not surprisingly there are more links than I know what to do with. Can anyone who has ever done private labeling please recommend any companies that they were satisfied with?

Thank you very much,

-Zack-

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Zack C Zack C.
    Profile photo of Jonathan Bechtel
    Jonathan Bechtel
    Keymaster

Have you tried private label nutra? They have a big catalog. I know reliance still does a lot of business with different stores so they can be used even if their customer service sucks.

Vitalabs has their own private label line and so does Lief Organics. You can try taking a look at them to see if there’s something that suits you.

Owner of Health Kismet . Open to answering any and all questions.
    Profile photo of Nick M.
    Nick M.
    Participant

If anybody out there is reading this please steer clear of Lief Labs. They also call themselves Lief Organics. These people are the most unprofessional, unorganized, bunch of liars. They are crooks who do a horrible job in every aspect of the manufacturing process. If you want to pay thousands of dollars and get a sub-par product, choose Lief!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.