Recommended e-commerce websites

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nick M. Nick M. 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tejan
    Tejan
    Participant

Hi everyone
    Does anyone have recommendations on a drag and drop e commerce website that can also integrate a fulfillment service like Amazon’s? Thanks for any and all input!

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Tejan Tejan.
    Profile photo of Jonathan Bechtel
    Jonathan Bechtel
    Keymaster

Hi Tejan,

Shopify is probably the easiest option that most people go with.

You can also try WooCommerce which is a plugin for WordPress that’s very popular.

Jonathan

Owner of Health Kismet . Open to answering any and all questions.
    Profile photo of Tejan
    Tejan
    Participant

Went live on shopify a few weeks ago http://www.ruqiahremedies.com and listed on Amazon. Used John Patterson of Norax supplements to manufacture 750 bottles. Personal sales have been brisk (general public,not my patients). It was quite an adventure/ordeal finding a manufacturer as most don’t respond to emails or telephone calls.
    Done all my graphics on the cheap using Fiverr, decent results as long as you have a good idea of what you want.
    Search engine optimization is quite challenging, used Google Adwords and Facebook advertising but haven’t won a single conversion using either.
    Quite interesting so far, thanks for all the help as I wouldn’t have got started without the help and advice from this forum and website.

Profile photo of Nick M.
    Nick M.
    Participant

Went live on shopify a few weeks ago http://www.ruqiahremedies.com and listed on Amazon. Used John Patterson of Norax supplements to manufacture 750 bottles. Personal sales have been brisk (general public,not my patients). It was quite an adventure/ordeal finding a manufacturer as most don’t respond to emails or telephone calls.
    Done all my graphics on the cheap using Fiverr, decent results as long as you have a good idea of what you want.
    Search engine optimization is quite challenging, used Google Adwords and Facebook advertising but haven’t won a single conversion using either.
    Quite interesting so far, thanks for all the help as I wouldn’t have got started without the help and advice from this forum and website.

Congratulations on starting up! How was Norax to deal with? Are you still using them? Do you have any tips for us just starting out? Thanks in advance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.