Supplier of Allergen Free Vegan Protein

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jonathan Bechtel Jonathan Bechtel 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jay Thomas
    Jay Thomas
    Participant

Does anyone know of a good supplier for plant based protein? Ideally it’d be something that mixes well in water, has no animal components, and is free of allergens.

I’ve tried looking around but have not found anyone that’s been helpful. Thanks.

Profile photo of Green Regimen
    Green Regimen
    Participant

Does anyone know of a good supplier for plant based protein? Ideally it’d be something that mixes well in water, has no animal components, and is free of allergens.
    I’ve tried looking around but have not found anyone that’s been helpful. Thanks.

There is a company called, Organic By Nature in Long Beach, California who should be able to help you out. There are a few other companies but I assume that you may be just starting out and I know that Organic By Nature will at least return your email or phone call. Unless you are looking to fulfill a huge order, most of these other companies can be a bit unresponsive.

Profile photo of Jonathan Bechtel
    Jonathan Bechtel
    Keymaster

In addition to what @greenregimen said, you can also try a company called Axiom Foods, which is also based out of California. I’ve tried their samples and they specialize in plant based/allergren free proteins like brown rice, sacha inchi, pea, hemp, etc. I think they’d be a good place to start.

Owner of Health Kismet . Open to answering any and all questions.
    Profile photo of Jay Thomas
    Jay Thomas
    Participant

Thanks to both of you.

I’m looking for brown rice protein in particular so I will check them out. Organic by nature sounds like a good company, although I’m not sure I’ll use their greens or berries for any of my products.

Profile photo of Jonathan Bechtel
    Jonathan Bechtel
    Keymaster

Thanks to both of you.

I’m looking for brown rice protein in particular so I will check them out. Organic by nature sounds like a good company, although I’m not sure I’ll use their greens or berries for any of my products.

Hi Jay,

Any luck with this?

Owner of Health Kismet . Open to answering any and all questions.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.