What Do You Plan on Doing for Fulfillment?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jay Thomas Jay Thomas 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jonathan Bechtel
    Jonathan Bechtel
    Keymaster

This is an issue that frequently pops up with people who are getting started.

I think everyone ultimately ends up outsourcing it, it’s just a matter of when.

My opinion is that:

1). This is a good thing to outsource as quickly as possible.

2). It can be difficult to do this at first without a lot of unit volume.

3). Pricing is usually byzantine and hard to decipher. It’s also a sticky service that’s hard to switch once you get started. It took me three years to finally get around to making a major change in my fulfillment process. It takes a large downpayment of planning and effort to get it right.

Have you guys looked at any fulfillment houses in particular?

Owner of Health Kismet . Open to answering any and all questions.
    Profile photo of Jay Thomas
    Jay Thomas
    Participant

I was planning on using efulfillment service. I haven’t gotten a quote from them but they seem well suited for people in our situation.

I plan on using fulfillment as soon as possible but I don’t think I’d be able to if I make the product myself so it’ll depend on my manufacturer.

Jonathan I remember in a blog post somewhere that you use fulfillment by amazon. Is that right? Their pricing seems fine but I dobut i’ll sell on amazon so I think there will be better choices for me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.