What Manufacturers Have You Been In Contact With?

This topic contains 44 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nick M. Nick M. 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Henry
    Henry
    Participant

Thanks for your reply @Jonathan. It looks like the bucket mix is as good a place to start as any.

I’ve been in touch with SynergyTaste, Lief labs and ABH Nature. I’m yet to hear back from any of them. Perhaps I need to refine my approach.

I’m not sure if we have a piping rock in Sydney, but I’ll work something out.

Thanks again.

Profile photo of Jonathan Bechtel
    Jonathan Bechtel
    Keymaster

Thanks for your reply @Jonathan. It looks like the bucket mix is as good a place to start as any.

I’ve been in touch with SynergyTaste, Lief labs and ABH Nature. I’m yet to hear back from any of them. Perhaps I need to refine my approach.

I’m not sure if we have a piping rock in Sydney, but I’ll work something out.

Thanks again.

Do you have an actual formula that you’re giving to them?

I’ve never heard of SynergyTaste. What do you know about them?

Owner of Health Kismet . Open to answering any and all questions.
    Profile photo of Ryan
    Ryan
    Participant

HI Jonathan, Thanks for sharing your experience. I haven’t reached out, but i am part of a course on importing and selling (primarily from China) and selling online. Startup bros.com have you seen them?

Jonathan Bechtel
    Keymaster

HI Jonathan, Thanks for sharing your experience. I haven’t reached out, but i am part of a course on importing and selling (primarily from China) and selling online. Startup bros.com have you seen them?

No I haven’t.

I went over to their site…..seems good enough. However, in my opinion there are important differences between importing widgets and natural products.

It’s a cateogry error to assume that what’s true for one is true for the other. They have different risks. It might not be a bad place to start, but is not a good place to stay if you ever start doing high volume.

Profile photo of Einat Naveh
    Einat Naveh
    Participant

Hi everyone! It’s been a while but I wanted to give everyone here an update. I had to decide between Life Cycle Herbs or ABH/Makers Nutrition.

Ultimately, I went with Makers Nutrition since they were local and answered my million questions a bit better. They were more expensive but I am comfortable with my choice.

I would recommend reaching out to John Patterson from Nutra Brokers (he was Sales for Life Cycle Herbs)
    ​Mobile : (404) 824-3010
    ​Email: Sales@NutraBrokers.com

His prices could not be beat! They are out in California.

As for Makers, my contact is Frank Cantone
    h: 631-456-5397 Ext: 104
    FrankCantone@MakersNutrition.com

Profile photo of Jay Thomas
    Jay Thomas
    Participant

Hi everyone! It’s been a while but I wanted to give everyone here an update. I had to decide between Life Cycle Herbs or ABH/Makers Nutrition.

Ultimately, I went with Makers Nutrition since they were local and answered my million questions a bit better. They were more expensive but I am comfortable with my choice.

I would recommend reaching out to John Patterson from Nutra Brokers (he was Sales for Life Cycle Herbs)

Einat,

congratulations!

i think that makes 3 people on this forum who are officially “In Business” —

jonathan (duh), @greenregimen and you. keep us updated on how it goes, i’m sure we’ll all be curious.

Jonathan Bechtel
    Keymaster

@einat – This is awesome news! Congrats and make sure to keep us updated on how things went.

Let it also be known that I’ve officially signed on with Lief Labs….excited to get started on the new project!

Profile photo of Sally
    Sally
    Participant

Wow Einat this is really awesome!

I’m so totally rooting for you!

I did have two questions though:

1). Was there any other difference between them besides the price and customer service?

2). Did you ever visit their facilities?

Thank you!

Profile photo of Paul Brynoff
    Paul Brynoff
    Participant

Well @einat, I must say I’m envious.

You’re about 5 steps ahead of me, and half my age to boot. Congratulations. When I finally decide to get off the couch and gather my spare change I’ll soon be joining you.

Besides the ability to answer questions were there any other criteria you used to choose one over the other? Given their name I’d expect Nutra Broker might be a broker first and foremost and not a manufacturer…..do you know if this is the case?

I’m going off this article here: http://blog.healthkismet.com/how-to-tell-if-your-supplement-manufacturer-is-legitimate

Congrats and warm regards,

Paul

Profile photo of Nick M.
    Nick M.
    Participant

Well, it looks like Axiom Nutraceuticals and cGMP are out of business! That sucks.

Jonathan Bechtel
    Keymaster

Don’t know about Axiom but cGMP is still in business. I spoke with them a few days ago. What makes you say they went out of business?

Thanks.

Profile photo of Nick M.
    Nick M.
    Participant

Bactolac Pharmaceuticals: They’re the biggest of the manufacturers with the largest selection of stock ingredients, which can be very useful if you have a product with esoteric ingredients. I know they have an expansive stock of fruit, vegetable, and herbal powders. They also have a product formulator on staff, so they have a lot of built in capabilities for fine-tuning the technical details of your product. They have the highest order minimum at 1,000 bottles, but this can be cheaper than using a smaller manufacturer that doesn’t have the ingredients in stock.

Hey Jonathon, well I still haven’t decided on a manufacturer! Have you ever heard of Nutrafill? They have the lowest minimum (500) that I have found so far.

Profile photo of Nick M.
    Nick M.
    Participant

BTW, it looks like cGMP and Axiom are now out of business.

Profile photo of Nick M.
    Nick M.
    Participant

Don’t know about Axiom but cGMP is still in business. I spoke with them a few days ago. What makes you say they went out of business?

Thanks.

cGMP’s website is down and has been for some time and according to google, Axiom says it’s permanently out of business but their site is up.

Profile photo of Nick M.
    Nick M.
    Participant

If anybody out there is reading this please steer clear of Lief Labs. They also call themselves Lief Organics. These people are the most unprofessional, unorganized, bunch of liars. They are crooks who do a horrible job in every aspect of the manufacturing process. If you want to pay thousands of dollars and get a sub-par product, choose Lief!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.